MBcleaner software description and Adapter installation
MBcleaner Instruction is HERE.
The PC Software can work under the any Windows 32-bit (checked on the Win2000...Win8.1) with ".NET Framework" installed, v3.5 or newer.
It also works with Windows 64-bit, but possible difficulty with drivers installation. Solution can be easy found in Google/Yandex.
For first-time installation you will be need these files:
1. The Net Framework 1.1-3.5 rusPack - if it didn't installed yet (installer 56Mb with versions 1.1...3.5)
2. MBCleaner installer is HERE. Caution! During installing possible changing the Disk Letter only! Please check the path of installation. Software must be installed on the root of drive, like "DiskLetter:/DenCo/SoftwareName". No other paths please.
3. The driver for Adapter:
MB-CAN v1 - fopr Old type Adapter: "USB K-L-Can Adapter" , USProg V3 , Programmer080 , D-CAN
MB-CAN V2 - for the Current type Adapter "MB-CAN V2" and USProg V4.
You can always look your adapter type in the USB device properties (System->Device Manager->COM and LPT ports).
COM port number must be between COM1...COM10. It can be changed in port properties page.
New Adapter activation:
1. Connect Adapter to your PC, install Adapter drivers (see above).
2. Download from this page the MBcleaner Installer (see above), install and run MBcleaner software. Please check the path of installation. Software must be installed on the root of drive, like "DiskLetter:/DenCo/SoftwareName". No other paths please.
3. When Firmware Update window will be shown, check addres " ftp://ftp.usprog.ru " on the field of Adapter firmware access path.
1: The reason of your request message.
2: The shop order number of of this tool.
3: The Adapter ID shown to you (the 8 CAPITAL hexadecimal symbols);
4: Your Username (login) on this site - your profile should be filled by the correct data!
To unreasonable users: we do not need your password, the Login only!
Before sending the request, please re-read your message with "another's eyes" and correct the text so that another's person did not guess, who writes this and what he need by us.
If you had close window with Adapter ID - you always can see your Adapter ID using button "About" on the first window of the Cleaner software, or by double-clicking the left mouse button on the "Adapter" label on Updates window. How to open this window - please read the MBcleaner instruction.
5. Close the Updater Window. Wait the answer mail with next instructions.
If updates does not work - maybe your Firewall does not access the Cleaner program on this FTP,
maybe you have a not direct connection with internet (proxy as example),
or your Adapter ID is not present yet in our updates database because you did not receive yet the mail with respond by us.
TheHeader of MBcleaner Main Window shows the current Software and Adapter SW numbers.